|Griffith Hack's Engineering Group has particular expertise in the automotive area. Significantly, our fields of speciality include power trains of all types, gearboxes differentials, park and service braking systems, steering and suspension components, tyres, and vehicle parts and fittings. We provide advice in relation to all types of vehicles, including passenger cars, heavy vehicles, trailers, motorcycles, as well as specific-purpose vehicles.|
We provide advice to a range of clients that includes vehicle manufacturers, OEM suppliers and after-market component manufacturers.
We take an active interest in current and future trends in the automotive sector.
|Click here for our Engineering Group Brochure.|
|Clean & Green IP Blog - Join the discussion on clean and green technologies brought to you by Griffith Hack's Clean & Sustainable technologies group Click here to visit the Blog|
|Latest blog post|
- New Use for Old TyresMay 22, 2013
- How Sweet It Is!May 15, 2013
- Korea Intellectual Property Office (KIPO) supports a national program for “Smart Grid” technologyMay 9, 2013
- CO2 emissions? Turn them into baking soda!May 1, 2013
- Quasicrystals and InnovationApril 23, 2013
- IMF Proposes Energy Subsidy ReformApril 16, 2013
- Breakthrough in enhanced geothermal systemsApril 10, 2013
- What do you do with the world’s excess CO2? Make acrylate!April 5, 2013
- Australian Cleantech is equal in value to a quarter of the Australian manufacturing sectorApril 3, 2013
- The future of ultra high-efficiency solar cells may reside in the tip of our pencilsMarch 26, 2013