|Successful companies know the real value and power of trade marks. Used effectively, trade marks communicate ideas and information and help build trust and loyalty.|
The Griffith Hack Trade Marks Group is committed to assisting our clients gain commercial advantage through the registration, protection and enforcement of their trade marks and other marketing tools.
The Trade Marks Group has expertise in a broad range of industries. Our professionals understand our clients’ businesses, their marketing strategies and the markets in which they compete. We provide clients with timely and clear advice which sets out options and alternatives, to allow clients to make the right commercial decisions in managing their trade marks. Our professionals anticipate opportunities and problems and help clients position themselves favourably against competitors. We are at the forefront of the significant developments in trade mark law and practice, and can find creative ways to exploit these developments for the commercial benefit of clients.
Our professionals also work closely with Griffith Hack’s patent attorneys and commercial and litigation teams to provide a seamless and comprehensive service to our clients.
Our services include:
- Registrability and infringement searches
- Filing and prosecuting Australian and foreign trade marks
- Investigating and advising on infringement and the validity of registrations
- Trade mark oppositions, non-use and revocation actions
- Dispute resolution and litigation
- Trade mark watching, monitoring and surveillance
- Defending trade mark registrations
- Trade mark management and strategising
- Trade mark due diligence and audits
- Trade mark licensing and commercialisation
|Click here for our Trade Mark Group profile|